This Alair vaporizer rocks my world!

IMG_9699

I always thought I was a whole flower, hash and kief kind of woman but … now Alair Vaporizers has gone and showed me I’m an oil-vape-cause-it-is-so-easy-I-can-do-it-in-my-sleep kind of woman.

My pain levels can get pretty rough and sometimes I feel trapped in bed and have trouble convincing myself to get to my Volcano. What I’m saying is, I used to think oil vape pens were totally for social and recreational purposes. Now I see the amazing pain-management potential of them. Mostly due to the potency and ease of use. I literally woke up from spiked pain levels one morning to find my hand had already found my Alair vaporizer and was moving it towards my face.

Check Alair out: http://www.alairvaporizers.com … and know I highly recommend taking an Alair vaporizer to bed with you!

IMG_9664

Stay dope Alair vaporizers!

7 Comments on This Alair vaporizer rocks my world!

1. Luc Coderre
    February 17, 2017 at 10:50 am (2 months ago)

Hello I would like to know what are the available strains for a alai vaporizers

• Luc Coderre
        February 18, 2017 at 8:19 am (2 months ago)

Thank you for the info do you know if they upgrade the strains often

• The Stoner Girls
        February 19, 2017 at 2:41 pm (2 months ago)

I ran into them in the spring and I believe they had different strains then but I don’t think they are constantly changing them. My random, yet slightly-educated guess, is a few times a year.

• The Stoner Girls
        February 19, 2017 at 2:43 pm (2 months ago)

If you are on Twitter following them is probably the best way of knowing when they come out with new stuff: https://twitter.com/alairvaporizers

🙂

• Ryan
        March 23, 2017 at 7:28 am (1 month ago)

Is the Alair Vape natural extracted oil or is it synthetic?

• Onya Ganja
        March 25, 2017 at 12:16 pm (1 month ago)

High! Sorry I can remember the guy doing a reenactment of part of their extraction process but cannot remember the details of it. Could also have changed since I met them. I’d shoot them your question on Twitter or their website: http://www.alairvaporizers.com/contact-1/

Sorry I can’t be more help! 🙁