Wow was this strawberry ever a struggle! At first I did a strawberry on nice watercolour paper but the strawberry was too small so the cannabis seeds looked way too huge on it. So I realized I needed to go much, much larger. I had no watercolour paper large enough so I used a big sheet of mysterious synthetic paper instead. Then it was just a struggle because I had never worked on a watercolour piece this large before and the paper sucked and the colour kept pooling in weird ways … then my cat insisted on knocking all the seeds off.
Long-story-short … every step of making this piece was difficult and frustrating … and I’m so ready to move on to my next project!